Burlington 4-8-4 Northern
DC scale with smoke and choo-choo - only one available!
The largest 4-8-4 prototype ever built—measures 23 inches long. Diecast—Engine weight over 4 lbs.—Total weight over 6 lbs.
- Die cast boiler, frame, wheel centers, pilot, cab trucks, tender and trucks
- Metal wire details
- Powerful 5 pole motor
- Smoke (with on/off switch)
- Choo choo chug sound with two chugs per revolution mechanical piston drive unit
- All 16 tender wheels are flanged and pick up electrical current.
- Fully compatible with AF 20" radius track.
- Limited production run.