For your convenience, all items on our website can
also be purchased by calling 708-366-7763.
Keep checking this page for more great S gauge and 1:64 scale products!
Scenery Unlimited, the leader in S and Sn3 products, brings you the newest, most up-to-date products available from 200 different manufacturers and suppliers. If you are looking for steam or diesel locomotives, brass, freight or passenger cars, structures, track and turnouts, trucks, couplers or wheelsets, detail parts, scenery signals, turntables, tools, road vehicles, figures, power supplies, conversion aids, train repairs, lighting devices, decals/dry transformers, books and magazines or reference material, our site is for you!
Stumped for Christmas ideas?
Try a Scenery Unlimited Gift Certificate!
Call us at (708) 366-7763
and order today!
In stock — order yours now!
Makes a great holiday gift!
A limited edition reprint of the popular book A.C. Gilbert’s Heritage, first published 33 years ago, edited by Don Heimburger. This 164-page 8½" x 11" softcover book features a collection of informative American Flyer articles and photos, including:
• Gilbert family history
• Illuminating interviews with Sales Manager Maury Romer
• Gilbert gallery of photos with one-of-a-kind items and mockup train models—have you ever seen a Gilbert anti-aircraft gun on a flatcar or an Erector dirigible?
• See Gilbert price list from 1951 (65 years ago!)
• Gilbert Advertising Artwork
• Photos of the Chicago Gilbert Hall of Science
And much more! Price: $34.95 and $6.50 postage.
Order yours now! See the hundreds of items available in 1:64 scale in our Scenery Unlimited catalog!
Call (708) 366-7763, FAX (708) 366-1973, or e-mail email@example.com.
- We sell to 1:64 scale modelers from all over the world - and yes, we've sold trains to customers in South Africa, England, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, France, Canada, Greece and dozens of other countries
- We have the largest inventory of any distributor in S
- We have traveled around the world looking for new S scale products
- We attend many conventions and shows each year to keep up to date on S and to meet customers and seek potential new products and suppliers
- New products arrive continuously at our warehouse
- We have actual people, not machines, answer our phones during business hours
- Some items are specially ordered for you because we're constantly ordering from the other S firms
- We not only distribute S products, we also make a number of our own quality products for you
- We'll try to answer your questions about S, especially if you're new to the gauge
- We're actually here all day shipping out, packing, wrapping, inventorying our product; this isn't a weekend business for us
- We have our own test layout for products with main lines for scale, hi-rail and Sn3
- We hold several Open Houses each year so you can visit us in person; click on Events for the dates
- We repair American Flyer, Lionel and other brand trains; we treat your trains like our own, rebuild them better than new and guarantee our work for six months